Here is an important update for those applicants who filled out the application forms for the BCI AIBE XVIII 2024 to get a Certificate of Practice from the Bar Council of India. The AIBE XVIII Admit Card Notification Update has been created. Download your admit card to find out the AIBE 18 exam date, time, center, and guidelines.
एआईबीई 18 प्रवेश पत्र
To get the AIBE 18 Admit Card 2024, Law Applicants must have a Candidate Login ID from allindiabarexamination.com or a User ID and Password granted during AIBE-XVIII registration. The exam will be conducted offline, and the admit card will be made available online via the Bar Council of India.
Candidates are thus notified that they will not be permitted to enter the Exam Center unless they have a physical copy of the Admit Card and either of the Government IDs indicated below. This page will provide you with all of the important information on AIBE 18 Admit Card 2024, as well as a step-by-step guide to downloading AIBE XVIII Hall Ticket 2024.
AIBE 18 Admit Card
|AIBE 18 Admit Card 2024
|Bar Council of India
|Name of Exam
|All India Bar Examination 18 (XVIII) 2024
|Username and Password (Login ID)
|Admit Card Avails
|Roll Number, Exam Date, Time, Center, etc. Exam Details
|Hall Ticket Link
|BCI Official Website
The Bar Council of India has declared that the All India Bar Examination 18 (XVIII) 2024 would take place in December 2024. The exam will be held in many languages and will be administered in a single shift from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. throughout India. AIBE 18 Exam will be conducted offline in 53 cities throughout India.
The exam will be held in 3 hours and 30 minutes. The total number of questions will be 100. Each question is worth one mark. The questions will be asked in objective style, with negative marking for wrong responses. The curriculum for the All India Bar Examination-XVII is provided below.
The AIBE 2024 Admit Card will include the candidate’s name, exam venue, exam date and time, roll number, reporting time, candidate signature, application number, and exam instructions. There are a total of 19 topics that carry 100 marks each.
Steps for Downloading AIBE 18 Admit Card 2024
- Visit the All India Bar Examination Official Website at http://allindiabarexamination.com/.
- Now the home page of the Bar Council of India will display on your screen.
- Check the most recent update on the All India Bar Examination 18 (XVIII) Admit Card.
- Click the Login button in the upper left corner.
- In the new tab, the Login Page will appear.
- Enter your Username, Email Address, and Password.
- Click the Login button.
- Now, click on the Admit Card link.
- The PDF file for the admit card will open. Check the AIBE 18 Exam Date, Time, Center, and Other Details.
- Click the Download icon to save the Admit Card PDF.