Here is a significant update for all applicants who have submitted the KSET 2024 Application Form. The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has declared the Karnataka SET Exam Date: January 2024. To take the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET), candidates must have a paper copy of their Admit Card.
केएसईटी हॉल टिकट
To obtain a Call Letter, visit www.kea.kar.nic.in and click on the SET Hall Ticket 2024 link. Check the KSET Exam Pattern and KSTET Exam Syllabus PDF to ensure a passing grade on the exam. Candidates may find more information about the Karnataka SET Hall Ticket 2024 here.
KSET Hall Ticket
|KSET Hall Ticket 2024
|Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
|Karnataka State Eligibility Test-2024 (KSET)
|Admit Card Date
|Application Number, Date of Birth, or Login ID
|Hall Ticket avails
|Exam Date, Time, Center, and Guidelines
All applicants are now notified that the KSET Hall Ticket Release Date is January 2024, which is an expected date by experts. Visit the KSET Official Website for the most up-to-date information on the Karnataka SET Call Letter Date 2024.
Applicants must obtain a hardcopy of the Karnataka SET Admit Card 2024. There will be no admittance into the exam center unless you have a paper copy of your KSET Hall Ticket. The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has announced that the Karnataka State Eligibility Test-2024 (KSET) Offline Exam Paper would be conducted on January 2024.
The Karnataka State Eligibility Test Paper Pattern 2024 has 50 questions of 100 marks in Teaching/Research Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Divergent Thinking, Comprehension, and General Knowledge. The second paper will be of Concerned Subject as specified by the applicants and will consist of 100 questions.
Steps for downloading Karnataka SET Hall Ticket 2024
- Visit the Karnataka Examination Authority’s official website at www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- Check out the most recent KSET 2024 update on the homepage.
- Then, click the Karnataka SET hall ticket 2024 link.
- This will take you to the hall ticket’s official website, http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- The admission card download page will appear.
- Enter your name, application number, and any information.
- Fill in the captcha that was prompted.
- Click Submit.
- Check the screen for the KSET exam date, time shift, center, and guidelines.
- Click the Download icon to save the Admit Card PDF.
- Attach the printer and make a hard copy of the hall ticket for future use.