Here is the most recent update for those applicants seeking for the USET Admit Card 2024. The Nainital Kumaun University published the USET Admit Card 2024 Online in January 2024. The USET Offline Exam will take place in January 2024. Applicants must have a paper copy of their Admit Card in order to access the test center.
यूएसईटी प्रवेश पत्र
As previously stated, Kumaun University Nainital will administer the Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test (USET) in 2024. On January 2024, the Board distributed the USET Admit Card 2024 Online. Following the processes outlined below, click on the https://usetonline.co.in/admit-card-2024 link to get a printed copy of the Uttarakhand SET Hall Ticket 2024.
USET Admit Card
|USET Admit Card 2024
|Kumaun University, Nainital
|Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test (USET)
|Admit Card Date
|Application Number, Date of Birth, or Login ID
|Hall Ticket avails
|Exam Date, Time, Center, and Guidelines
|Paper 1st & 2nd Merit Based Test
USET Exam Date 2024 Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test (Papers 1 and 2) Exam date is January 2024. All candidates should not open the Test Booklet seals before 10:00 a.m. in Paper I or 11:00 a.m. in Paper II.
Applicants may get the Uttarakhand SET Exam Admit Card 2024 to find out the USET Exam Date, Time Shift, Center, and Guidelines.
The exam date for the Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test (USET) is January 7th, 2024. To take the USET Exam 2024, utilize the Direct Link https://usetonline.co.in/admit-card-2024 provided below to get the Uttarakhand SET Hall Ticket.
Steps to Download USET Admit Card 2024
- Visit the Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test (USET) official website at https://usetonline.co.in/.
- The Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test (USET) 2024 Admit Card Download Page will appear when you go from the main page.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Finally, click on the Login option.
- Check the screen for the USET Exam Date, Time Shift, Center, and Guidelines.
- Click the Download icon to save the Admit Card PDF.
- Attach the printer and take a hard copy of the Hall Ticket for future use.