The Shekhawati University Admit Card 2024 has been posted on the school’s website, and you can now use the straight link to download it. Students who want to take the Regular and Non-Regular College, Main Annual Exams must bring their pass card with them to the test sites.
शेखावाटी यूनिवर्सिटी एडमिट कार्ड
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University gives many types of tests, such as annual, supplemental, revaluation, and more. After taking the test, a huge number of people were awarded their degrees. The admit card has information like the applicant’s Roll number, Exam Date, Exam Center, Exam Shift, and more.
Shekhawati University Admit Card
|Shekhawati University Admit Card 2024
|Name of University
|Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University
|Admit Card status
|BCA, MA, MSc, M.Com, MCA, BA, BSC, BCom, BBA etc.
|Annual, Supplementary, Revaluation exam, etc.
|Admit Card Avails
|Roll number, Exam Date, Exam center, Exam shift, etc.
|PDSU helpline number
|+91 7398532208, 91 8960032208
To get the admit card, go to shekhauni.ac.in and read the piece carefully to learn more about the Shekhawati University Admit Card 2024. The pass card has been given by Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University. The UG and PG tests are now ready to be given at PDSU.
Students in their first, second, or final year of BA, BSC, or BCOM may not know when their test is, but the university will give them in April and May 2024 at different times. The main website of PDSU has a page where candidates can download their admit cards by name. These courses include UG and PG BCA, MA, MSc, M.Com, MCA, BA, BSC, BCom, BBA, and more.
Applicants who are going to take the test must have their pass card with them before the test. Go to the link shekhauniexam.in to get their admit card right away. It’s also possible to follow the steps below.
How to get your Shekhawati University admit card for 2024
- Go to https://shekhauni.ac.in, which is the official website of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University.
- Now go to the home page and click on “Student Option.” Then, click on “Exam.”
- Then look at PDUSU’s most recent news about the main exam in 2024.
- Now pick the course you want and click on the link that says “BSc BCom BA 1st 2nd 3rd Year Exam Admit Card 2024 Download.”
- And then the page to download the admit card will appear.
- Then, put the enrollment number, the name of the mother or the student, and the name of the father as directed.
- Type in the password and click “Close.”
- Your admit card will show up on the screen so you can check the information.
- The last step is to click the download button.
- Print out a copy of the admit card to keep for future use.