The State Bank of India Recruitment Board has positions for clerks and junior associates. These positions are open at every SBI Bank location nationwide. The Prelims and Mains Exams are required for ultimate selection according to the SBI Clerk Selection Process.
एसबीआई क्लर्क एडमिट कार्ड
The SBI Junior Associate Prelims Exam Date has now been released. Before seven days of the test, students may get the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2024 in order to sit in the preliminary exam. Pre-examination training materials are now being offered for improved preparation.
The release date for the 2024 BI Clerk Admit Card is still pending. But according to available information, by December 2024, the Junior Associate Call Letter 2024 Download Link will be live. The Pre-Examination Training Materials for the SBI Clerk Exam are now available from the SBI Recruitment Board.
SBI Clerk Admit Card
|SBI Clerk Admit Card 2024
|Admit Card By
|State Bank of India
|Prelims Admit Card Date
|Number of Vacancies
|Name, Application Number, Date of Birth, or Login ID Details.
|Hall Ticket Avails
|Exam Date, Time, Center, and Exam Guidelines
|Prelims and Mains Exam
View the details for the Clerk JA Prelims Exam 2024 from the post below. The preliminary exam date for SBI Junior Associate is set for January 2024, as previously announced. By downloading their admit card, candidates may find out when the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam is scheduled for 2024.
Following the completion of the first preliminary exam, the SBI Clerk Main Exam 2024 Update will be released shortly. The preliminary exam question paper for the Junior Associate is administered online via a computer-based test. There are 100 multiple-choice questions on the preliminary exam paper, and each right response is worth one mark.
The three main sections of the SBI Clerk question paper are numerical ability, English language, and reasoning. Additionally, the administrators established a one-hour exam duration.
How to get the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2024
- Go to the official Career page of the State Bank of India at https://www.sbi.co.in.
- Click the link for the preliminary admit card here.
- The Admit Card Download Page will open in the new tab.
- Put your date of birth, registration number, and other information in.
- Please fill up the Captcha.
- Press the “Submit” button.
- A new screen will now appear with an Admit Card PDF on it.
- Check the exam center, date, time, and guidelines for the SBI Clerk exam from the admit card here.
- To save the PDF of the admit card, click the “Download” icon.
- Take a hard copy of the SBI JA Clerk Admit Card 2024 by connecting the printer.