This is a crucial update for all students registered in the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) to finish their 10th and 12th board classes. The MPBSE Board has released the Annual Exam Schedule/Time Table for the Secondary and Senior Secondary Exams.
एमपीबीएसई एडमिट कार्ड
And now, the MP Board is preparing to distribute the MPBSE Admit Card 2024 Class 10th & 12th Online. MP Board 10th Admit Card Date: 2024 It is evident that students will not be allowed to attend the test center unless they have a paper copy of their Admit Card. So, what is the MP Board 10th Admit Card Release Date 2024?
MPBSE Admit Card
|MPBSE Admit Card 2024
|Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE)
|Class 10th & Class 12th Annual Examination
|Admit Card Date
|Registration Number and Date Of Birth
|10th Exam Date
|12th Exam Date
|Hall Ticket avails
|Roll number, Exam center, Reporting Time, etc.
These students are now notified that the MPBSE 10th Admit Card 2024 Date is 1st February 2024, as predicted by our official authorities. The MPBSE 12th Call Letter 2024 for Science, Arts, Commerce, Vocational, and Agricultural Streams is released 5-7 days before the exam date.
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has announced that the MPBSE 12th Admit Card 2024 may be downloaded online using your name, registration number, and application number in the link below.
By downloading the MP Board Time Table 2024 PDF, students in Class 10th and 12th may verify their exam dates by subject and course, as well as their exam times. Applicants must first go to the official website, mpbse.nic.in, and then click on the MPBSE Exam Time Table 2024 PDF using the instructions outlined below.
Steps for downloading MP Board Admit Card 2024
- Visit the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education official website- www.mpbse.nic.in
- The Admit Card Download Page will appear when you click on it from the main page.
- Click on the MP Board Class 10th and 12th Annual Exam Admit Card 2024 link.
- The new tab will open the Admit Card Download Page.
- Enter the Application Number/Roll Number you obtained from the Board Examination Form.
- Fill out the Captcha Asked.
- Click Submit.
- Check the MP Board Exam Date, Time Shift, Center, and Guidelines from the Admit Card PDF.
- Click the Download icon to save the Admit Card PDF.
- Attach the printer and provide a physical copy of the MPBSE Call Letter to get access to the test center.