The revised schedule of Subject Knowledge Tests for the positions of PGTs in Various Subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology, Hindi, English, Commerce, History, and Mathematics) is the 30th and 31st of December 2024, as stated in the Latest HPSC PGT Notification PDF.
हपसस पीजीटी एडमिट कार्ड
To obtain a physical copy of the HPSC PGT Admit Card 2024, you will need to visit the website https://regn.hpsc.gov.in/ 2024 Admit Card Download Link. This will allow you to access the examination center. Downloading the Haryana PGT Hall Ticket PDF allows applicants to verify the date, time, and location of their HPSC PGT examination, as well as the guidelines for taking the exam.
Online access to the HPSC PGT Admit Card will be made accessible on the official website of the HPSC. On the day of the examination, which is December 2024, applicants are strongly encouraged to download their admit cards. It is important to make sure that applicants are aware that the release date for the Haryana PGT admit card is December 2024.
HPSC PGT Admit Card
|HPSC PGT Admit Card 2024
|Admit Card By
|Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
|Post Graduate Teacher
|Admit Card Date
|Application Number, Date of Birth, or Login ID
|Subject Knowledge Test for the posts of PGTs
|Hall Ticket avails
|Exam Date, Time, Center, and Guidelines
|Admit Card Link
Date of the HPSC PGT Exam in 2024 In accordance with the most recent notification and PGT advertisement PDF published by the Haryana Public Service Commission, the applicants have a good understanding of the date of the Haryana Post Graduate Teachers Exam. Subject Knowledge Test for PGT Posts is the name of the examination as it is known.
The following information is included on the HPSC PGT Call Letter: the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, exam time, exam venue photograph signature, application number, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, exam instructions, reporting time, duration of exam exam code, and exam code.
Downloading instructions for the HPSC PGT Admit Card 2024
- Please proceed to the official website of the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC), which may be found at https://hpsc.gov.in/.
- In order to view the most recent update, navigate to the What’s New Box section of the homepage.
- Please click on the advertisement link that is connected to the HPSC PGT here.
- This will take you to the website where you may get your PGT admit card, which is located at https://regn.hpsc.gov.in/.
- Now, click on the box that says “Login.”
- Input Your Mobile Phone Number Here.
- Please complete the Captcha that has been asked for.
- Simply click the “Submit” button.
- After that, select the link that says “Get Admit Card PDF.”
- The PGT Exam Date, Time Shift, Exam Center, and Exam Instructions from the Hall Ticket PDF will be shown on the screen for students to review.
- Save the PDF of the admit card by clicking on the icon that says “Download.”
- In order to get access to the examination center, you will need to attach the printer and have a physical copy of the PGT Hall Ticket.