A few months ago, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) introduced an online application for private candidates to take the Main Examination. Applicants who have submitted an online private exam application form may now access the CBSE Private Latest Update.
सीबीएसई निजी उम्मीदवार प्रवेश पत्र
To take private examinations, students must obtain the CBSE Private Candidate Call Letter 2024. Students who are anxiously awaiting the CBSE Private Candidate Admit Card 2024 and have inquired about the Private Exam Admit Card Release Date For Class 10th and Class 12th may get the most recent information here.
CBSE Private Candidate Admit Card
|CBSE Private Candidate Admit Card 2024
|Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
|Class 10th & Class 12th Private Candidate Main Examination 2024
|Admit Card Date
|Registration Number, Students Name, Date Of Birth
|10th Exam Date
|February 2024 to March 2024
|Hall Ticket avails
|Roll Number, Exam Center, Reporting Time, etc.
Visit the official website at https://cbseit.in/cbse/Private Exam to learn about the most recent CBSE 10th and 12th Private Candidate Admit Card 2024 updates. Private students that have submitted an online Private application for the CBSE 10th Certificate.
To take the CBSE 10th Private Main Exam, get the CBSE Matric Private Candidate Exam Call Letter 2024 and follow the processes outlined below. All candidates who have submitted the CBSE 12th Private Candidate Application Form 2024 in Arts, Science, Commerce, and Other Streams.
The CBSE 12th Private Candidate Exam will take place between February 22nd and April 2nd, 2024, according to the Board. Download the CBSE 12th Private Candidate Admit Card 2024 to get access to the test center.
- Visit the Central Board of Secondary Education’s (CBSE) official website at www.cbseit.in.
- Check out the most recent CBSE Private Candidate Main Exam 2024 update on the homepage.
- Here, click on the CBSE Private Candidate Admit Card 2024 Class 10th & 12th Direct Link.
- The new tab will open the Admit Card Download Page.
- Enter your registration number, student name, date of birth, and other details.
- Fill out the captcha that is requested.
- Select the Get Admit Card option.
- Check the CBSE Private Exam Date, Time Shift, Center, and Guidelines from the Admit Card PDF.
- Click the Download icon to save the Admit Card PDF.
- Attach the printer and provide a physical copy of the Call Letter to get access to the test center.