The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has made available online applications for the recruitment of 3220 assistant professor positions that are now available. Applicants who have submitted their applications for the position of Assistant Professor in Advanced Placement are thus advised that the CBT examination will be administered in the near future.
एपी सहायक प्रोफेसर हॉल टिकट
Download your APPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2024 by entering your Application Number, Name, Date of Birth, and Login ID from this page. This will allow you to appear in the examination. Take a look at the hall ticket 2024 to find out the date, location, and time of the examination.
Candidates who wish to pass the examination are strongly encouraged to review the Exam Pattern 2024 and the Exam Syllabus PDF. In order to be considered for the final selection, applicants must, however, pass the interview exam. Date of the CBT Exam for Assistant Professors will be announced soon.
AP Assistant Professor Hall Ticket
|AP Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2024
|Admit Card By
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
|Assistant Professor CBT Examination 2024
|Number of Vacancies
|Admit Card Date
|Application Number, Name, Date of Birth, etc. Details
|Hall Ticket Avails
|Exam Date, Center, Time, and Guidelines
|Selection Based On
|Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, Interview, & Personality Test
|APPSC Official Website
An announcement regarding the Archeology and Bio-Sciences Subject Exam has already been made by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Applicants are need to download their hall tickets 2024 by following the steps listed below in order to check their exam date, time shift, exam venue, and other exam guidelines after downloading their hall tickets.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to review the test question paper from the previous year in order to familiarize themselves with the format of the examination before they appear for it. During the computer-based examination, there are a total of 150 multiple-choice questions, and each correct answer is worth three points.
Candidates have three hours to complete the computer-based test (CBT) paper. There is a deduction of one point for each incorrect answer. The PDF of the Exam Syllabus must be studied by applicants in order to get passing marks.
Detailed Instruction on the APPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket.
- Visit the official website of the APPSC, which may be found at https://psc.ap.gov.in/.
- Check out the most recent information on the APPSC Recruitment 2024 at the homepage.
- Right here Please click on the link that says Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2024.
- The Admit Card Download Page will open in the new tab that you have opened.
- When prompted, provide the Application Number as well as the Date of Birth.
- The Captcha Verification Code has to be filled out.
- To log in, click the button.
- Make sure that the APPSC Exam Date, Time, and Center, as well as the rules from the admit card, are shown on the screen.
- Save the hall ticket by clicking on the icon that looks like a download.
- In order to get access to the examination center, you will need to attach the printer and take a hard copy of the admit card 2024.